MTR Puliogare Powder
When it comes to authentic masala or spices, you can rely on MTR. Take for instance the MTR Puliogare Powder, which can be added to your favourite South Indian rice dish for the much desired spicy and tangy flavour. The combination of imli or tamarind along with peanuts will lend the much-needed authenticity to your favourite South Indian dish.
- Some of the choicest ingredients such as Dried Red Chillies, Urad, Channa & Toor Dal are grounded into a fine powder to create this tangy zesty delight. The MTR Puliogare powder contains Tomato Concentrate, Sugar, Dry Coconut, Curry Leaves, Fenugreek, Bengalgram And Blackgram Dal, Salt, Jaggery, Mustard, Asafoetida and Cumin.
- You can use the Puliogare powder to prepare a type of avalupma and gojjuavalakki.
- For Puliogare, you should have a coconut chutney or cucumber raita by the side to enjoy this spicy delight.
- If you want, you can use this powder to make spicy macaroni or vermicelli.
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Use a dry spoon
- Once opened, transfer the
- contents to an air tight container.
MTR Foods is a trusted name with a 90 year heritage that serves Authentic Indian Vegetarian cuisine that brings joy to every household. With a diverse portfolio of packaged foods that spans various regions in India, MTR makes the homemaker the ‚Äòhero‚Äô and brings a smile to the consumers face with a wide range of meals for the consumer. MTR Foods‚Äô products are based on truly authentic recipes from their region of origin with the help of culinary secrets that have been protected and handed down over the generations. The journey to being India's premier, processed food company has been marked by innovation and the adoption of new technology. Blending authentic Indian flavours in modern formats, MTR Foods keeps abreast with the evolving tastes of India. MTR serves consumers not only India but also exports a wide range of packaged foods to global markets that include 21 countries including USA, UK, Australia and Japan amongst others.