MTR Spicy Sambar Masala Powder
Sit back and savour the traditional taste of home-made sambar. All with MTR Foods signature recipe made the authentic South Indian way!
- Coriander (36%), Rice flour, Red Chilli (12%), Cumin, Fenugreek, Cinnamon.
- Cook 400g of vegetables of your choice. Keep aside.
- Cook 60g (4 tbsp) of toor dal in 3/4th (750ml) of water with 1 tsp cooking oil and a pinch of turmeric.
- Grind 20g of MTR Sambar Powder with grated coconut and a little jaggery (if desired).
- Mix this with the cooked dal.
- Add cooked vegetables, tamarind extract and salt to taste. Boil for 8-10 minutes.
- Prepare the seasoning of 1 tsp mustard and curry leaves in 1 tsp of cooking oil.
- Add to Sambar.
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Use a dry spoon
- Once opened, transfer the
- contents to an air tight container.
MTR Foods is a trusted name with a 90 year heritage that serves Authentic Indian Vegetarian cuisine that brings joy to every household. With a diverse portfolio of packaged foods that spans various regions in India, MTR makes the homemaker the ¬ëhero¬í and brings a smile to the consumers face with a wide range of meals for the consumer. MTR Foods¬í products are based on truly authentic recipes from their region of origin with the help of culinary secrets that have been protected and handed down over the generations. The journey to being India's premier, processed food company has been marked by innovation and the adoption of new technology. Blending authentic Indian flavours in modern formats, MTR Foods keeps abreast with the evolving tastes of India. MTR serves consumers not only India but also exports a wide range of packaged foods to global markets that include 21 countries including USA, UK, Australia and Japan amongst others.