Tata Sampann Chilli Powder
Tata Sampann¬ís range of spices are crafted to satisfy your taste buds. Tata Sampann sources all its spices & masalas from the most authentic places.
Tata Sampann Chilli Powder is sourced from Guntur region in Andhra Pradesh, which is famous for its chillies having full bodied taste and hotness! Chilli has an active ingredient called capsaicin. These are made from whole spices that contain natural oils. The chilli powder can be teamed up with pulao, greenies, baked corn or pasta, the choice is yours!
- Highly Aromatic Chilli: Enjoy the rich taste of Tata Sampann Chilli Powder in all your favourite dishes.
- Contains Capsaicin: Every pack carries the promise of an active ingredient called capsaicin.
- Sourced from Guntur: The chilli powder is sourced from Guntur region in Andhra Pradesh, which is famous for its chillies.
- Contain Natural Oils: Made from whole spices which contain natural oils.
- Store in a cool and dry place.